Tel.: +38 (044) 490 7120
Tel.: +38 (044) 281 2727
The cornerstone of Dragon Capital’s continued success is its closely knit and highly qualified team. It represents a thoroughly selected combination of foreign experts with solid emerging markets experience and leading Ukrainian experts with western education, profound stock market expertise and unique local contacts.
We welcome qualified professionals who are willing to share our passion about Ukraine’s rapidly evolving financial market. As an equal opportunity employer, Dragon Capital encourages and contributes to the realization of the professional and personal potential of all its employees to the fullest extent possible.
As for internships, we generally take interns during the summer months. We start accepting applications of interest in the February/March period for internships that usually last from June to September.
Here you can view our latest jobs and apply for them online
Dragon Capital, a leading Ukrainian investment bank, is looking for qualified candidates to fill the position of Administrative Assistant (Receptionist)
- Excellent communication skills;
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize;
- Attention to details;
- Computer literate;
- Great organizational skills;
- Positive attitude;
- Team focused;
- Fluency in English;
- Full-time job;
- University Degree.
- Providing administrative and organizational support;
- Screening telephone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate;
- Dealing with incoming email, faxes and post, often corresponding on behalf of the manager;
- Welcoming guests;
- Liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff;
- Providing visa support;
- Arranging travel and accommodation;
- Performing general clerical duties to include but not limited to: photocopying, faxing, mailing, and filing.
We offer the successful candidate an outstanding compensation package along with the opportunity to gain unique and rewarding experience in the investment banking field.
Please send your CV and cover letter in English to firstname.lastname@example.org Department of Human Resources.
Dragon Capital, a leading Ukrainian investment bank, is looking for qualified candidates to fill the position of Analyst, Real Estate (Private Equity)
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assisting in preparation of operational reporting for the Company’s shareholders, investors, banks;
- Analysis of the portfolio properties’ operating KPIs;
- Preparation of presentation materials and memos;
- Market research;
- Participation in financial modelling and budgeting of the Company’s properties;
- Participation in the commercial analysis of the Company’s properties in the pipeline;
- Support for property management and investment team with ad-hoc analytics.
- 1-2 years of experience in the analyst role (experience in real estate will be considered as a plus);
- Degree from a reputable University, major in Economics or Finance;
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills;
- Strong written & verbal communication and reporting skills;
- Advanced knowledge of the Microsoft Office;
- Fluent English;
- High degree of integrity, attention to detail, willingness to learn.
It is an exceptional opportunity to become part of a successful and dynamic private equity team, and gain unique and rewarding experience in one of the most diverse and challenging asset classes.
Please send your CVs to Apply@dragon-capital.com
We thank all applicants and advise that only those selected will be contacted.
Dragon Capital, a leading Ukrainian investment bank, is looking for qualified candidates to fill the position of Senior Associate, Private Equity
Responsibilities (are not limited to the following):
- Supervision of portfolio companies, their operational and investment activities;
- Assistance in strategic planning and value creation roadmap development and implementation;
- Assistance in sourcing of top-management talent;
- Evaluation of investment opportunities;
- Planning, budgeting & financial modelling;
- Lead/assist in DD and deal closing procedures;
- Creation of PowerPoint presentations for senior investment professionals and third parties;
- Supervision of IFRS audit.
- Min 3 years of experience in private equity, investment banking or Big 4;
- Outstanding management, analytic, modelling and presentation skills;
- English fluency – an absolute requirement;
- PC literacy, advanced PowerPoint and Excel skills;
- Integrity, professionalism and dedication;
- Bright mind and willingness to learn;
- Good knowledge of accounting, taxation and legislation;
- Knowledge of complex financial and legal investment structures is a plus;
- Degree from reputable foreign University, or master’s degree from prestigious Ukrainian University, major in Economics or Finance.
We offer the successful candidate adequate compensation package along with the opportunity to gain unique and rewarding experience in the private equity field.
Please send your CV and cover letter in English to Apply@dragon-capital.com Department of Human Resources.
Dragon Capital, a leading Ukrainian investment bank, is looking for qualified candidates to fill the position of Intern, Private Equity.
- Last-year student or recent graduate (higher education in economics, finance or mathematics);
- Ability to multitask and manage a variety of projects in a dynamic environment;
- Excellent analytical skills;
- Proficiency in business English is a must;
- Advanced knowledge of the Microsoft Office is a must;
- Experience of participation in case championships is a plus;
- Minimum availability - 3-6 months (internship program);
- Minimum commitment - 40 hours per week.
What you will do:
- Market research and analytics within a variety of industries;
- Investment analysis and support in the evaluation of investment opportunities;
- Data analysis, financial modelling and valuation;
- Preparation of memos/presentation materials;
- Communication across different functional teams;
What you get:
- An opportunity to receive an offer for a position of Junior Analyst (Private Equity) upon successful completion of the internship;
- Exposure to a comprehensive scope of work with an investment team and portfolio companies.
- It is an exceptional opportunity to become part of a successful and dynamic team.
Please send your CVs to Apply@dragon-capital.com
We thank all applicants and advise that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.