Donbasenergo

Donbasenergo is the smallest thermal GenCo in Ukraine, with installed capacity of 2,650 MW (incl. 2010 MW in separatist-held territory in Donbas).

Shareholders Structure

SUMMARY

Market Price ($) 0.697
Market Cap ($m) 16
Enterprise Value ($m) 24
Shares Outstanding 23,644,301
Code DOEN

Recommendations

FV ($) ****
Upside (%) ****
Recommendation ****
Indicator 2017 2018 2019 2020 2021E
Sales ($m) 180 227 *** *** ***
EBITDA ($m) 54 9 *** *** ***
Net Income ($m) 2 4 *** *** ***
Net Debt ($m) 2 12 *** *** ***
Indicator 2017 2018 2019 2020 2021E
P/E 7.65 4.31 *** *** ***
P/Sales 0.09 0.07 *** *** ***
EV/EBITDA 0.3 3.2 *** *** ***
P/Book 0.99 1.06 *** *** ***

Latest news about Donbasenergo

Jul 08, 2021
| Electricity Generation

Donbasenergo — Halts production over low prices

Donbasenergo, Ukraine smallest thermal power generator, and two gas-fired CHP plants halted power production due to low electricity tariffs in the day-ahead market (DAM).
Apr 29, 2021
| Electricity Generation

Donbasenergo — Approves 30% dividend payout

An AGM of thermal power generator Donbasenergo’s approved a 30% dividend payout for 2020, with the remaining 70% of net income to be reinvested.
Contact us at +38 (044) 490 7120 for more information

or