Tel.: +38 (044) 490 7120
Tel.: +38 (044) 281 2727
The cornerstone of Dragon Capital’s continued success is its closely knit and highly qualified team. It represents a thoroughly selected combination of foreign experts with solid emerging markets experience and leading Ukrainian experts with western education, profound stock market expertise and unique local contacts.
We welcome qualified professionals who are willing to share our passion about Ukraine’s rapidly evolving financial market. As an equal opportunity employer, Dragon Capital encourages and contributes to the realization of the professional and personal potential of all its employees to the fullest extent possible.
As for internships, we generally take interns during the summer months. We start accepting applications of interest in the February/March period for internships that usually last from June to September.
Here you can view our latest jobs and apply for them online
Dragon Capital, a leading Ukrainian investment bank, is looking for qualified candidates to fill the position of Investment Banking Associate
- Perform industry research, financial analysis, identify and meet client needs
- Develop pitch book presentations to discuss client options and recommended strategies
- Communicate and coordinate work with clients in preparation for investment process
- Create financial models and perform business valuation
- Prepare marketing materials (teasers, information memorandums, presentations)
- Assist in execution of investment transactions
Experience and skills:
- Min 3 years of experience in Big 4 and/or investment banking
- Outstanding analytical and presentation skills, accuracy, attention to details
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Proven ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Self-motivation and self-development
- English fluency - an absolute requirement
- PC literacy, advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Experience with Bloomberg is an advantage
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in finance or economics
It is an exceptional opportunity to become part of a successful and dynamic investment banking team, and gain unique and rewarding experience in the Ukraine’s leading investment bank.
Please send your CVs to Apply@dragon-capital.com
We thank all applicants and advise that only those selected will be contacted.
- Management accounting: financial reporting for shareholders and creditors on a monthly basis, evaluation and forecast of key performance indicators;
- IFRS financial reporting: individual and consolidated statements for external users (shareholders, creditors, etc.). Audit support of IFRS financial reporting conducted (companies: residents and non-residents);
- Budgeting: financial planning of the Company's assets, including participation in budget preparation with subsequent plan-fact analysis;
- Taxation: asset tax burden forecast;
- Control: transactions control, budget execution, compliance with internal procedures;
- Methodology: participate in the development and updating of policies and procedures;
- Automatization: participate in automatization of business processes.
- University Degree in Economics/Finance;
- Knowledge of accounting national standards and IFRS;
- АССА membership or ACCA education will be an advantage;
- Knowledge of taxation and tax legislation;
- A good understanding of basic requirements of civil, commercial and labor legislation would be an advantage;
- At least 3 year-experience in a similar position and/or as financial controller;
- Good command of English (not lower than Intermediate).
- Official employment;
- Competitive salary;
- Corporate health insurance after probation period;
- Compensation of mobile communication costs;
- Comfortable office located in City Centre (Lva Tolstoho metro station).
If you are a team player, adaptable to dynamic business environment, proactive and ready to enhance business processes, please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
You can find the job description on the Ukrainian version of the website https://dragon-capital.com/ua/careers/
- Excellent communication skills;
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize;
- Attention to details;
- Computer literate;
- Great organizational skills;
- Positive attitude;
- Team focused;
- Fluency in English;
- Full-time job;
- University Degree.
- Providing administrative and organizational support;
- Screening telephone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate;
- Dealing with incoming email, faxes and post, often corresponding on behalf of the manager;
- Welcoming guests;
- Liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff;
- Providing visa support to all employees;
- Arranging travel and accommodation to all employees;
- Performing general clerical duties to include but not limited to: photocopying, faxing, mailing, and filing.
We offer the successful candidate an outstanding compensation package along with the opportunity to gain unique and rewarding experience in the investment banking field.
Please send your CV and cover letter in English to Apply@dragon-capital.com Department of Human Resources.